Pavlova - recipe

Assalamualaikum,

Hey there peepals!

since yesterday is mother's day.. I would like to wish happy mothers day to all mothers in the world. For my ibu, nenek and aunties.. Me and my family dah celebrate ramai ramai kat rumah on saturday. Ada barbeque and potluck gitu. It was great! to have a family gathering kan? bukan selalu.

Okay lari topic sat. So back to the REAL topic.

I would like to post about pavlova, recipe, taste and all. Fyi, on last thursday.. out of sudden I feel like to bake a pavlova. Since I love to watch Laura Vitale on youtube, then I decided to follow laura's recipe and cara cara nak buat pavlova semua.  Alhamdulillah, for my first try .. I baked it well. Cuma ye lah tak sabar sabar nak rasa.. thus  lepas siap bakar dalam oven terus bawak keluar and sapu whipped cream (dah la pavlova tengah panas, berair la whipped cream tu :'D )


ni yang first try. i followed laura's recipe. sorry for the ugly looks, and shape. hehe


For those yang saja nak cuba laura's recipe.. you guys can click the link below:


                            http://www.laurainthekitchen.com/recipes/pavlova/


sedap! tak tipu. manis pun manis

But....................

On Saturday tu.. memang dah plan nak buat pavlova lagi for mothers day/family gathering. So bake lagi. and I improvised a lil bit from laura's recipe . I changed the measuring of ingredients. And wallaa! The taste was really fine! better than the first try. I got thumbs up from my big family. The shape of the pavlova also looks better. hihi


Therefore, here are my simple recipe:


ingredients :


5 egg whites

1cup of sugar
1tsp of corn starch (optional)
1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract (optional)
1 tsp of white vinegar *cuka makan* (optional)
A pinch of salt
1/2 tsp of Cream of tartar (boleh get it kat supermarket, kedai runcit, and kedai jual barangbarang kek) but I bought it kat MCM, Kota Kemuning.

For the cream :

1cup of whipping cream (I use the one yang dalam kotak *jenama emborg*)
1 tbsp of icing sugar

For the fruits:

Strawberries, peaches, kiwis and grapes.

For the process: It's just the same as laura's (dalam link yang diberi) the difference  are vanilla,cornstarch and vinegar tu je. If tak letak pun takpa.

For the base (merringue) of the pavlova, time nak bakar in the oven, time needed is 50 minutes.. makesure it's 150 degree celcius for the first 20 minutes, then another 30 minutes.. low down the temperature bout 140-145 degree celcius.

What is IMPORTANT!!!!!


1. if nak you guys punya pavlova nampak gebu.. cool down the pavlova (lepas dah baked) in the oven.. buka sikit pintu oven. wait like 2 to 3 hours. then only bawa keluar and proceed with the whipped cream and fruits.



2. for the whipped cream, makesure when you whip the cream, jangan sampai it becomes keras. Just agak agak nampak macam creamy tu haa okay lettew. Not too cair and not too thick. Just so so. If sampai berketul.................................... poof! failed! HAHA . ni serious okay. take note.



Ni yang the best so far! weeeeeee it's so purdyy i can die haha *tipu i dont die*


Thus, that is all.

I repeat.. for the process.. boleh check dekat laura's recipe. If ada ketidakpastian.. just comment/or dm kat twitter/or email . Have fun baking!

Bye peepszie!


p/s : andddddd let's watch this! by my fav chef on youtube. :*








Comments

  1. Hai Farhana.. Blogwalking ke blog ni.. Alamak kecur liur tengok.. Buat rasa cam nak makan je time2 ni.. Follow dulu nanti ada masa buat.. Haha..

    http://momsavenues.com/segmen-mencari-teman-momsavenues-com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. follow balik blog Nabihah
    terima kasih,farhana

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

#Ananasgoodmood Shawls Giveaway

Ananasgoodmood tiny giveaway :p

My Masters' Journey 101